Have you ever tried delicious and yummy aubergine rolls? Do you know how you can make these healthy and nutritious rolls from the comfort of your home? If not, then this recipe is for you. Here we will discuss the complete method to prepare delicious and healthy aubergine rolls from the comfort of your home. So, stay attached to us until the end.
What Are Aubergine Rolls?
Aubergine Rolls are incredibly delicious vegetarian rolls that are stuffed with ricotta and baked in creamy tomato sauce. This combination makes a delicious vegetarian dinner, especially for the vegans.
You might have seen many aubergine recipes swimming in oil; however, this is not the case in aubergine rolls. They are made using a minimal quantity of extra virgin oil, which functions to enrich and enhance the vegetables. This thing makes these rolls incredibly nutritious not only for vegetarians but for meat-eater as well. It offers unique taste with crusty bread, baked potatoes, and fresh salad.
Aubergine rolls are not only satisfying for your stomach but also satiate your soul. These delicious rolls are stuffed with cottage cheese, oregano, salt, spinach, tomato ketchup, and baked perfection. This yummy recipe gives a feeling of an explosion of flavors in your mouth.
It is the best snack to enjoy with the drink of your choice, especially on parties, game nights, picnics, and other recreational tours. Treat your kids with this delicious and healthy vegetarian recipe. They will undoubtedly love it.
Aubergine Rolls Recipe
Searching for the method to makes these rolls? Search no more. Here is the complete procedure to make yummy aubergine rolls for yourself and your loved ones.
Serving: 4 Person
Note down the ingredients that you will need to make delicious Aubergine Rolls from the comfort of your kitchen.
- Aubergine (1)
- Extra virgin olive oil (4 tbsp.)
- Fresh Basil (20 g, finely chopped)
- Sun-dried tomato (1 tbsp.)
- Vegetarian soft goat’s cheese (150 g)
- Fresh white breadcrumbs (4 tsp.)
- Grated vegetarian mature hard cheese (2 tbsp.)
Follow the instructions given below to prepare this delicious recipe.
- Preheat the oven to about 180-degree C. Remove the stalk off the aubergine and discard them. Cut the aubergine into thin slices. (Eight pieces)
- Lightly oil the baking sheet. Put all eight slices of aubergine in this light oil baking sheet. Brush them lightly using extra virgin olive oil and season using salt and ground black pepper.
- Roast the aubergine slices for about 15-20 minutes until they are soft enough to roll up. When done, allow them to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Now raise the oven temperature to 230-degree C. Take a bowl and mix chopped basil and tomato paste in it. Spread each slice with goat’s cheese and a little sun-dried tomato mixture.
- Roll up these aubergine slices and place in the oiled baking dish with ends tucked underneath.
- Now mix the breadcrumbs and grated cheese. Brush the aubergine rolls using the remaining olive oil and sprinkle over the breadcrumb mixture.
- Cover the baking dish using foil and cook for about 5 minutes. After this, remove the foil and continue cooking for ten more minutes.
That’s it. Your delicious aubergine rolls are ready to be served.
Aubergine rolls are a delicious and healthy treat loved by almost all food lovers. They are stuffed with veggies and cheese and are baked using extra virgin olive oil, making them a must-try dish for everyone. If you treat your loved ones, try this delicious recipe. They will undoubtedly love it.
We hope this recipe eased the process of making aubergine rolls for you. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, feel free to get in touch with us through the comments section below.